Travel information for JRS2013:
- Bus from airport - $3.25 (Then take a $10 taxi to hotel)
- Weather - pleasantly cool, sweater, rain-proof jacket, umbrella
Some useful links as conference is progressing:
- 14th International Conference, RSFDGrC 2013, Halifax, NS, Canada, October 11-14, 2013. Proceedings
- 8th International Conference, RSKT 2013, Halifax, NS, Canada, October 11-14, 2013, Proceedings
- Lifetime contributions award to Professor Andrzej Skowron
We welcome your participation and contribution to the 2013 Joint Rough Set Symposium (JRS2013),
a joint conference of the 14th International Conference on Rough Sets, Fuzzy Sets, Data Mining
and Granular Computing (RSFDGrC13) and the Eighth International Conference on Rough Sets and
Knowledge Technology (RSKT2013).
JRS2013 was originally planned to be held in Cairo, Egypt. Unfortunately, due to the current situation in
Egypt, it had to be relocated.
It will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Oct 11-14, 2013. In
addition, it will also host the workshops on Rough Set Theory (RST 2013) and Rough Set Applications
JRS was organized for the first time in 2007 in Toronto, Canada, and was re-established in 2012 in Chengdu, China, as the major flagship IRSS-sponsored event gathering different rough-set-related conferences and workshops every year. The aim of JRS2013 is to provide an international forum for practitioners and researchers from industry, academia and government from all over the world for a wide ranging discussion of all forms of rough set and its applications. We intend to have the proceedings published by Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series Series. We look forward to seeing you in Canada.